- lifestyle -
13 Questions About ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6, Episode 6
Nothing like a dragon with a flair for dramatic timing.
06 . 03 . 16
Some serious stuff went down in ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6, Episode 6. Sunday night’s episode of Game of Thrones was packed full of huge reveals, sneaky political maneuvers, the return of characters we haven’t seen in a long, long time and Khaleesi on a dragon. In a nutshell, it was glorious. The plot for the season really developed and Khaleesi is on fire.
But some questions need answering. So please answer the following:
- Is anyone else already missing Hodor?
- How did Bran and Meera outrun all those white walkers?
- What’s the importance of Bran’s vision with the Mad King as he orders his men to “burn them all” with wildfire?
- Who is this mysterious hero horse man?
- What are those cool skeleton-killing weapons?
- OMG is Arya going to be Arya again?
- Who else is so excited Needle is back?
- Also, who can’t wait for Arya to stick that mean little punk with the pointy end?
- Is she going to join Jon again?
- Why didn’t they change Gilly’s hairstyle with her new look?
- Why did it take so long for us to get a Khaleesi update?!
- Isn’t Khaleesi sweating bullets in a leather dress in a hot dusty desert?
- And now she’s on a fire breathing Dragon, is she about to faint from heat exhaustion?