- lifestyle -
5 Cool Things Guys Did This Week
Somethings to discuss over happy hour later.
09 . 19 . 14
Happy Friday! As women’s fashion month winds down in Milan, and as they say: when in Rome, so let’s kick of the weekend discussing some notable things men did this week over happy hour and a pizza.
1. Zachary Quinto struck an adorable pose for The Wild magazine to promote upcoming roles, which have him starring in ‘Michael’ with James Franco and acting in new Starz show ‘The Chair’. For the feature, Quinto is photographed by Tetsu Kubota and cuddles up to his little grey rescue pooch while donning a matching colored hooded sweatshirt.
2. Prince Harry couldn’t wait for winter’s charm to flurry in and celebrated his third decade with a party that was described as “a ski-themed nightclub.” Yes there were snow machines and the snow machines, as The Cut reports, were the “highlight” of the whole endeavor.
3. Model Ton Heukels brings a vintage rock-n-roll vibe to British GQ Style’s fall/winter 2014 issue. Photographed by Sean Thomas, the bleached blonde dude channels the Rolling Stones legend Brian Jones wearing retro-inpired fashions from Dolce & Gabbana, Lanvin, Polo Ralph Lauren. That blush colored sweater styled so perfectly with black and white striped Lanvin trousers and Persol shades. Oh and that pink boa though. Brilliant.
4. Did you know Nick Cannon has a shoes obsession? The ex hubby to Mariah Carey wore a pair of 2 million dollar loafers this week . Women’s Wear Daily reports that the slip-ons were Tom Ford shoes laden with 14,000 white diamonds, wedged into white gold. Talk about fancy. The book of Guinness are reviewing his shoes as potentially the most expensive footwear item on the market.
5. Not many men can pull off a leopard-print blazer like it ain’t no thing – Mark Ronson is one of them. The DJ’s rocked the spotted blazer at the Harrods Shoe Heaven launch party in London. He perfectly kept his outfit simple and let that jacket shout “HEY” for itself. I also love his slicked back ‘do with this look.